Field of Purple

Field of Purple
purplesage found in gooogle

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Big Weekend...

Hello!! Thank You so much for taking the time to come and visit the grand opening of the Clarity of PurpleSage!!-THE BLOG! This is an action packed Grand Opening Weekend for me!!Karen Snyder, O Sebastians Chainmaille Jewelry is hosting a Fanning party And Let me tell you it's already started and its so much fun!!For those of you who don't know what a Fanning party is, ( I didn't)-you sign up for the tour bus and the tour bus travels all over the Facebook pages to all sorts of talented people's fan pages. Not only do you get to meet a bunch of new friends but you get to see how talented they are and all their handmade creations!!;- Did I say how much fun this is?? So Much!! Frankee my little (23/4 lb) sweet Chihuahua rescue is sitting here going back and forth to my store: Clarity of PurpleSage http://www.facebook.com/pages/clarity-of-purplesage/195551740457138?ref=ts&sk= with me, it's so crazy!!


OK. Onto the next topic of the day- IDOL. I must say DD( that's code for "dear daughter" LOL) were abit (alot) disappointed inquite a few of the kid's performances. for the guys- what can I say Casey is my all time fav followed by a close James- James cracks me up, he just can't get enough of that camera!! Even when he isn't supposed to be on he sneaks in!-Last night with Ryan! I think Ryan must be very supportive of all the kids because they are all very comfortable with him. I think it will be a very challenging, awesome IDOL season! Which we really kind of felt they really needed,we felt IDOL was really losing it pizzaz in the past few seasons. It is so refreshing to see some really -out of this world-talent, rather than a group made up mostly of -gotta fill some slots- talent. And I really like JLO and Steven Tyler as new judges! They now have a full panel of musically oriented individuals who really know what they are listening to and know what they are doing. I can't wait to see who is in the top 13 !
Peace c: LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment