Field of Purple

Field of Purple
purplesage found in gooogle

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Setting up and Getting Ready for the Big drawing For the winner of "Blue Hawaii"...

Hi There All You Rockin Chickadees!!
                   Ok. I am going to go get the list ofpeople together who are in the drawing, Then i will come back and print the list here, on my blog.
                   Then... I will go to random.org. and choose a winner!!!  Now, thisis my first time using random.org myself and doing the drawing, so please bear with me, please be patient with me, I will move as spedily as I can!!
                 OH and...
                        A BIG
THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!
       AND DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T WIN TONIGHT BECAUSE THERE ARE GOING TO BE PLENTY MORE GIVAWAYS ON MY BLOG...
                BRB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment